About this job
- Organizing all store operations and allocating responsibilities to the retail team.
- Manage, train and guide the team of staff towards maximum performance.
- Preparing and controlling the store’s budget.
- Operate a financially profitable retail business operation.
- To grow the business by using innovative sales and marketing concepts.
- Monitor actual sales, revenues, and expenses to determine variance and assess goal accomplishments, and adjust strategies and forecasts accordingly.
- Ordering and managing stock effectively in the store.
- Coordinate operations from inventory management to shop floor.
- Ensuring inventory and financial controls are adhered to at all times
- Manage and resolve al customer complaints effectively.
- Ensure all GDPR policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Be part of the initial store set up in advance of official opening.
- Be a key part of the overall company Management team.
- Proven management experience in a busy nonfood retail business.
- Knowledge of retail management, KPIs and best practices in the day to day running of a busy retail store.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organisation and leadership skills.
- Commercial awareness.
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in a brand-new nonfood retail store this could be the role for you!