Retail HR Manager
About this job
- The company has 160+ employees.
- Specialising in grocery retail and fresh foods with a strong emphasis on customer service.
We are looking for a candidate to:
- Manage all HR and Payroll requirements in the company.
- Review and improve all policies in place, and all record keeping.
- Work closely with, and challenge when needed, the management teams to achieve maximum efficiency in hours used, and to reduce spend on payroll.
- To manage effectively staff planning, rota’s, holiday’s etc.
- To deal with employee relations, employee safety, health and welfare,
- To manage effectively staff planning and rota’s,
- Integrate new cloud-based rota system and to train all department managers in use of same.
- Have the ability to roll up your sleeves when needed and help out if required on any of the day to day aspects of running a small business.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative.
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly computer literate, with payroll experience in a similar sized operation, and proficient in dealing with Timepoint or similar packages.
- Someone with a can do attitude and will be someone who enjoys dealing with people in a very fast paced environment.
- Can see the business requirements that a well-structured HR/Payroll department can bring to a company.
- You must have worked in a Retail HR role previously.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with a growing business and have a great work/life balance in the process.