Retail HR Manager
About this job
Manage and maintain the human resources dept. in the company by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programmes and practices.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Add measurable value to the HR dept.
- 4 years’ experience in a relevant position desirable.
- CIPD qualification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisation and delegation skills.
- Highly driven with a strong work ethic.
- An understanding of how to achieve KPIs and targets through developing people.
- Passion for people and retail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Play an active part in all company Management meetings.
- Ensure optimum employment levels through appropriate recruitment and selection procedures.
- Develop appropriate personal training and development plans are in place for each employee.
- Ensure the store is compliant with relevant legislation and implement procedures as required.
- Ensure that all employees receive an induction and initial and on-going training.
- Document and record all internal and external training.
- Manage probation periods accordingly.
- Maintain employee attendance, holiday and leave records
- Time & Attendance records – Maintain daily clock ins to ensure accuracy
- When necessary, implement the Grievance and Disciplinary polices correctly.
- Ensure that all customer service programmes and procedures are in place and provide appropriate training as required.
- Process weekly payroll for 120 staff using Sage Micropay Professional, adhering to all PAYE legislation.
If you are a HR professional looking to join an established market leading business this could be the opportunity for you!