Remote Systems Administrator – Healthcare Systems
About this job
Role summary: My client a HealthTech company needs an experienced Systems Administrator. This person will be responsible for providing remote systems support and maintenance for mission-critical Imaging and Workflow systems that are deployed at customer facilities around the world.
Ideal candidate: Two years of experience in a software technical support environment is generally required; though candidates with exceptional customer service and technical skills are welcome to apply. Knowledge of Healthcare Systems (PACS/RIS) is desirable. Excellent verbal and speaking skills are essential.
My client would also consider candidates with a Radiology/Cardiology PACS background (medical imaging) who have a willingness to learn the technical side.
- Role type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable – 40K-50K + competitive benefits
- Location: Remote working (Ireland)
- Resolve customer requests that are initiated through multiple support channels, including telephone and online support request submissions.
- Troubleshoot complex issues on production RIS and PACS systems which utilize some of the following technologies: software, Local & Wide Area Networks, Windows Servers and workstations, VMWare, Enterprise-class hardware & storage systems, and Oracle databases.
- Working day schedule – to be confirmed – but its flexible
- Networking fundamentals, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, WAN, and experience with troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark, Traceroute.
- Knowledge of Enterprise-class servers, workstations, and RAID storage systems and underlying technologies, including server system management and Windows system administration.
- Familiarity with VMWare.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557