Regulatory Change Associate
About this job
My client – a leading financial services firm is seeking to appoint a Regulatory Change Associate to join their team in Dublin city centre. In this role you will be responsible for managing day to day fitness & probity obligations, data collection and assisting management with compliance matters.
- Onboarding of new CFs, PCFs positions and annual reviews.
- Manage the regulatory inbox, follow up and escalate as required.
- Handle regulators queries and compose responses for management review.
- Manage conflicts of interest matters, gifts and entertainment and other ad hoc issues.
- Maintain the Regulatory Change Tracker.
- Contribute effectively to produce regulatory communications.
- Maintain compliance policies, standards and procedures.
- Educated to Degree level and professional compliance qualification (LCOI) or currently studying.
- Previous experience within financial services or consultancy firm.
- Operational knowledge of Irish and UK regulatory requirements, IDR, Fitness & Probity etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self – starter with ability to work on own initiative and within a collaborative environment.
- I.T. literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
The salary range on offer is competitive and negotiable depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Conor O’Reilly.
You must be an E.U. Citizen or hold a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this role.