About this job
Job Title: Regulation Executive
Role Type: Full-Time Permanent
A leading commercial firm in Dublin are looking to find a Regulation Executive to join their ever-expanding team. The role would be focused on providing a complete and efficient service top applicants seeking initial advice on the suitability for listing, through to the continuing obligations a fund must comply with once listed.
Client contact with the Central Bank of Ireland and the Irish Stock Exchange will be maintained both during and after the approval and listing process – to ensure awareness of and compliance with the obligations following an admission to trading on both the regulated and Exchange regulated markets.
- Advising a diverse international institutional client base on the listing of Irish and offshore domiciled investment funds and debt securities on the ISE.
- Advising clients on the drafting of documentation (ISE listing application documents) for fund and debt projects for submission to the ISE on behalf of clients.
- Interacting with ISE funds and debt teams and fund service providers (Lawyers, Administrators) in relation to active listing projects.
- Advising clients on the application and interpretation of the ISE’s listing rules on an on-going basis.
- Review and annotate listing documentation against the guidelines of the relevant Stock Exchange and the applicable Prospectus Directive annexes
- Liaising with both clients and regulators on the disclosure conditions and schedules to guarantee an efficient approval process throughout.
- Strong academic training within a business/finance or legal background.
- A good understanding of the approval and listing process and the documentation and regulations involved.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Be capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Enjoy interacting with different levels of seniority within various teams and departments.
- Candidates who do not possess the above requirements will also be considered once they can show they are extremely articulate and have had outstanding academics to date.
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. For further information on this position please don’t hesitate to contact Patricia McCarthy – Senior Legal Consultant on:
Phone: 01 661 0444