About this job
Financial services infrastructure firm are recruiting for a Regulation Executive to join their Dublin Office. Reporting to the Regulation Manager, as the Regulation Executive you are in an important position within the regulation team which carries significant responsibilities that impact on the operations and reputation of the company and its markets.
- Apply the company and EU regulatory standards to listing/trading applications.
- Liaise with the Central Bank regarding relevant regulatory matters.
- Mentoring and supervising of the Regulation Advisors.
- Second review of applications and documentation from a regulatory and legislative perspective.
- Participate in any wider company projects.
The successful candidate will have a third level business or legal qualification, with 4+ years’ experience within a regulation/legal/compliance position within the financial services industry. A strong understanding of capital markets is strongly desirable. Must have strong stakeholder engagement and prior supervisory experience. Strong analytical skills, as well as excellent written and communication skills.
If you are a Compliance professional considering a move, please don’t hesitate to contact Laura Murtagh at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists. Our Compliance team recruit for Compliance roles across all levels of the Financial Services sector; Head of Compliance, Compliance Manager, Compliance Officer, Compliance Advisor, MLRO, AML Manager, AML Officer, Regulatory Analyst.