About this job
Key Responsibilities of the Regulation Associate:
- Enter debt and funds related data into inhouse reporting systems
- Administration tasks related to the firms anti-money laundering operations
- Prepare various reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor the timely delivery of various reports to the business
- Liaise with the Central Bank of Ireland regarding queries
- Trade processing
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong administrative, data entry, and general IT skills
- Proven query management, communication and busines writing skills
- Customer centric approach with the ability to put our clients first
- Collaborative approach with strong ability to work well with other team members across cultures
- Experience and/or a qualification in administration, business or a related area.
- Knowledge/experience of financial products and securities markets will be a distinct advantage.