Registered Psychiatric Nurse – RPN
About this job
This opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours (choice to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an *hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- organising workloads
- visiting patients at home
- building relationships with, reassuring, listening and talking to patients
- combating stigma and helping patients and their families deal with it
- administering medication
- Be NMBI registered
- 6 months working experience.
What we offer you
- Excellent Competitive Salary
- 8% holiday pay on top of your hourly rate
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
- A specialised consultant looking after you and your career progress
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV.