Registered Psychiatric Nurse
About this job
The Nurse wil work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team in the provision of the highest quality care. The role will be responsable for delivery of best nursing practice based on individual patients’ assessments of their care needs.
This opportunity provides benefits such as flexible working hours (choice to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of pateints
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating highly specialised nursing care, using a holistic approach
- Be NMBI Registered
- 6 Months working in Psychiatric
What we offer you
- Excellent competitive rate
- Fully flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV