Registered General Nurse
About this job
The Nurse will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team in the provision of the highest quality care in a nursing home. The role will be responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual residents’ assessments of their care needs.
This opportunity will provide you with fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours (chocie to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of residents
- A team player, helpign promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- Be NMBI Registered
What we offer you
- Excellent competitive rate
- Fully flexible working hours to suit your life style
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV.