Registered General Nurse
About this job
Shifts are available in Private and Public General Hospital, Nursing home and Intellectual Disability facilities.
This opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours (choice to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job
· To maintain a high level of clinical care.
· Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required.
· Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too.
· Providing education and support to patient families.
· A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
· Be NMBI registered
· 6 months working experience in Ireland.
What we offer you
· Excellent Hourly Rate – €20 – €28 per hour depending on experience
· Incentive Packages
· Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
· Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV. Alternatively you can ring 01 963 7070 for more information