Registered General Nurse
About this job
The Nurse will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team in the provision of the highest quality care in Acute Settings. The role will be responsible for the delivery of best nursing practice based on individual residents’ assessments of their care needs.
We currently have a range of shifts in hospital settings (Ward and/or Theatre) and also Nursing home settings.
This opportunity provides fantastic benefits such as flexible working hours (choice to work part-time or full-time), exposure to new settings and earn an hourly rate that’s the market leader in the industry.
Main Purpose of Job
- To maintain a high level of clinical care.
- Hands on approach with patients, caring and energetic attitude required.
- Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too.
- Providing education and support to patient families.
- A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- Be NMBI registered
- 6 months working experience in Ireland.
What we offer you
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Incentive Packages
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Exposure to exciting new settings
How to Apply:
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV. Alternatively you can ring 01 661 0444 for more information