Regional Sales Manager-West
About this job
To deliver & manage a convenience retail and wholesale outlet call file on a specific territory of designated stores with a call frequency of every 3 weeks.
To manage & develop all physical locations of confectionery visibility and availability in these store to include main aisle development, Transaction Zone, Hot spots, Front of store development versus picture of success against objectives set.
To build & manage relationships to influence store managers and key group contacts to drive sales through increased visibility, placement of permanent equipment, availability..
- Develop and maintain relationships with store managers and store owners.
- Create strong relationships with the key area and regional managers to develop incentives and programs across a number of stores support & develop Perfect Store in defined accounts to deliver greater sales.
- Negotiating incremental permanent & temporary equipment/displays using expertise within stock control systems and supply chain procedures to deliver perfect store picture of success.
- Implementing the account activity plan to levels defined by National account management team in order to deliver excellent distribution and display of all agreed promotions.
- Negotiate additional stock to build displays in impact areas and on agreed display equipment.
- To understand shopper flow, purchasing behaviours and leverage in store insights to achieve “the Perfect store” picture of success. Requiring category and customer expertise.
- To develop a strong category understanding and be able to use this knowledge to influence the key decision makers in store to support portfolio choices using key sales materials provided to enforce key messages to store staff.
- Accountability for communication of progress against targets, key opportunities and current actions to line manager and other team members.
- Develop tactics with line manager to overcome tough stores to deliver for the company across all categories.
- Ensure sales capturing technology is completed accurately and in a timely manner to facilitate management reporting and insight
- Deliver quality feedback on all activities across the call file eg. promotions and instore initiatives.
- To take a champion role that support the area in developing winning tactics across the teams or development of channel results. Eg Training, activity, PR, Financial, Targeting etc.
The Ideal candidate:
- Highly motivated, energetic and adaptable to change in a fast-moving environment, with excellent negotiating skills.
- Have a proven track record in sales with ambition to grow and progress.
- Passionate about sales and interacting with people and customers daily.
- Ability to produce individual results and contribute to team objectives, in an environment where targets are continually set to deliver business outcomes.
- A professional open communicator who can establish, grow and manage relationships.
- A self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly to system/process changes whilst maintaining focus on key service level.
- Have a full clean driver licence
- Excellent numerical skills with strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you would like to join an established yet growing company and high achieving team, please forward your CV