Quantity Surveyor – Leading Irish Developer
About this job
Quantity surveyor – Residential/Commercial Project – South Dublin Offices
- Work on Major Developments up to €90 million in Dublin
- Office located off major transport links, and parking provided.
- Major progression potential in a growing commercial team in Dublin
With operations across Ireland, and the UK, my client is a leading Irish property developer especially in the commerical and residential space, With an extensive portfolio of developments ongoing across Ireland. With recent success and approved development plans, the developers operation in Dublin are expanding rapidly. With over three developments valued at over €120 million in value ongoing currently, they have a requirment for an intermediate QS to become a fundamental part of the commercial team.
The Project Quantity surveyor will join a clsoe knit and expereinced project team and will play a crucial role on the projects. The QS will be responsible for setting budgets, cost reporting, managing contractor and procurement, and will have extensive support from both the senior QS and construction director.
Responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in all phases of the project, including tender documentation, cost management, contractor performance assessment, and procurement.
- Administer Sub-Contract orders from award to final account
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client’s representatives
- Attend monthly site progress meetings.
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client’s representatives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree Qualified QS
- PQS Background advantageous
- Highly motivated and ability to manage own work.
- €50 – 60K +Benefits – (Potentially higher DOE)
I specialise in recruitment within the Construction Sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie or check out the current active jobs on our website.