Quality manager -Dairy
About this job
My client is a leading dairy product manufacturer, with an expanding remit in Leinster. They have recently completed a new production facility, and are currently in the process of building its management team. As a result they are currently looking for a Quality Manager, with an extensive dairy product background.
The quality manager will have an extensive remit,and activities will be related to completion of the companies registration QMS for the DAFM, FSSC 22000 registration focusing on the companies HACCP Plan including PRP’s, OPRP’s, CCP’s, Process SOP’s, In Process Inspection, Incoming Inspection, Internal & External laboratory collaboration. You will report directly to the general manager on site.
- Completion of the companies registration QMS
- Responsible for the Quality Management System.
- Management and Supervision of the Quality Team.
- Close day to day working relationship with the Operations function.
- Manage all third-party audits and audit preparation.
- Coaching and continuous development of the Quality Team.
- Policy and procedure writing and maintaining documents.
- Manage and maintenance of all necessary training records and matrices.
- Drive, develop, and enhance a Quality Assurance Culture within the business.
- Responsibility for Internal Auditing program and housekeeping.
- Planning and organising department workload in line with business priorities.
- Monitor the quality of existing products and new products post-launch
- Follow up issues and targeted improvement programs with suppliers.
- Previously a Quality manager in a dairy/milk product manufacturer
- Related Science/Engineering degree
- Proven management expereince
- Previous startup expereince a plus
- Salary DOE – €70 – 110K
- Car allowance
- Healthcare plan
- Fuel card and toll fob.
For a confidential chat to explore this role get in touch immediate
- Staffing and Recruiting