Publications Services Manager
About this job
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are searching to fill the position of Publication Services Manager. The client we are working with are central to the Irish stock exchange market. As the Publications Services Manager you will be responsible for growing the business of Publication Services, but also have responsibility for retaining existing customers and developing the relationship with them.
The role is a Full-Time Permanent position based in Dublin City Centre. The salary ranges from €45-€55k DOE.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Revenue management – Responsibility for developing and maintaining revenues with new and existing clients by leveraging the added value of our Publication Services business.
- Relationship management – Making tactical and strategic contacts at management level (including heads of Investor Relations, Marketing & Communication) through client networks and other channels.
- Product & market development – Building specific, sector-oriented knowledge for the various formats (primarily focus on Investor Relations). Identifying market developments and translating these into sales opportunities.
- Client success – Understanding clients based on regular client meetings, surveys, requirement collection, ensuring optimum services developed, providing a secure platform and ensuring continuous availability in order to deliver success for the client.
- Administration – Managing terms and conditions, following up quotations, online form creation and managing contracts. You will also be responsible for invoicing the contracted client portfolio. You will ensure good internal and external communication to optimize service quality.
- Integrated and comprehensive value proposition – Interacting with internal company stakeholders and ensuring Publication Services value proposition is fully integrated with Corporate Services
- 3 years’ min experience in a similar / transferable business services role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Speaks fluent English (speech and writing) and an additional language preferred
- BS / MS in business, communications or related field
- Experience working in a Public Relations, Reg Tech or SaaS company is a plus
- Financial or regulatory industry experience and knowledge a distinct advantage
If this sounds a role that you would be interested in, please apply through this application. All applications will be handled in strictest confidence. This requirement is live as of July 2022.