About this job
Lincoln Recruitment Specialists are searching for an exciting role with a client who are a leading General Insurance company for the position of Propositions Manager. As Propositions Manager you will be responsible for the overall definition, development, and implementation of the customer proposition strategy.
The role is a full-time permanent position based in Dublin. The client has introduced a fully flexible approach to a Hybrid Working Model for this position, post Covid-19 restrictions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define the vision, objectives, and overall strategic direction for all propositions
- Lead a cross-functional team in the development of a customer-centric proposition plan.
- Champion customer led decision making, making sure to pay attention to customer behaviours and potential barriers as key factors in defining each proposition. Pay attention to defining the target audience for each proposition and identifying their key motivations and needs.
- Translate research and data into insights with the intention of building a deep understanding of the company’s key customer segments. Use these customer insights in the development of new propositions.
- Translate complex propositions into clear and concise briefs for internal teams, working closely with Sales and Marketing to translate propositions into a ‘Go to Market’ plan
- Measure and report against objectives with focus on driving continual improvement.
- Lead the post-campaign analysis process to ensure key takeaways are captured and built into future planning.
- Track record of insight-led product or proposition development, including a strong execution record where you put the customer at the heart of the change.
- Passionate about customers and a customer-first approach.
- Proven record of delivery under pressure and an ability to excel in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Results oriented with a consistent record in managing metrics with impact on business performance.
If this sounds a role that you would be interested in, please apply through this application. All applications will be handled in strictest confidence. This requirement is live as of December 2021.