About this job
Commercial Property Solicitor
Our client, a Boutique Law Firm in Dublin 2, with an impressive client list and reputation for people development, are looking to add a Commercial Property Solicitor reporting directly to Partner. Preferably 1 year+ experience required – there is excellent scope available within the team for the right candidate.
- Large scale acquisitions and disposals;
- Portfolio acquisitions (assets and loans);
- Commercial landlord and tenant matters (retail, office and industrial leases);
- Real estate investment structuring
- Advising institutional clients and private investors and developers.
- Advising on Large development schemes, including but not limited to receivership, funding, landlord and tenant, joint ventures, co-ownership and planning law
- Advising on office and retail multiples
- Acting for Vendor Sales and Purchases
- Acting on behalf of receivers
- Advising developers
- Ambitious, motivated with excellent commercial property experience from a leading commercial property practice
- Must have experienced working in a commercial firm in Ireland or abroad.
- Experience advising on the above essential, candidates who do not have the requisite criteria will not considered.
- 2 years’ experience minimum required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Client management skills
Interested candidates should contact Patricia McCarthy, Lincoln Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 01-6610444 or email