About this job
My client is a boutique legal practice specializing mainly in the areas of litigation, property and debt collection. With their city centre location, they are very easily accessible by all means of public transport.
The firm are looking to expand their banking and property team by the addition of a competent and experienced individual. The role will offer a challenging and interesting workload to the candidate as well as excellent opportunities for progression within this highly regarded legal firm.
- Notify and recommend clients involved in mediation, arbitration and commercial negotiations.
- Carrying out security due diligence as well as providing advice on all aspects of work-out strategies, enforcement and receiverships.
- Advise on publicly quoted companies and several financial institutions.
- Have ability to handle matters in a litigious or advisory capacity and advise management and clients in relation to judgement proceedings.
- 1 – 3 years PQE minimum
- Experience in a property department
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates should contact Patricia McCarthy, Lincoln Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 01-6610444 or email