Project Solicitor (Permanent)
About this job
Dublin City Centre
Salary: To be decided
A Projects Solicitor is required by one of Ireland’s Law firms to join their highly regarded Dublin office.
- The successful candidate will be expected to assist the team with a full range of construction & PPP matters.
- Advising on procurement and structure.
- Drafting and negotiating building contracts, development agreements and professional appointments.
- The role is 50% contentious 50% non-contentious.
- Acting on behalf of a wide variety of clients including contractors and developers, commercial institutions and end users, you will deal with the full range of contentious and non-contentious construction law.
- Keeping up to date with developments in construction law.
- You can expect to be working alongside some of the sector’s leading Construction Solicitors on major projects with client contact from day one.
- Trained by a Commercial Law firm or returning from abroad.
- Ideally you will have exposure in non-contentious construction work and have gained at least some experience in dealing with disputes.
- It is essential that you take a commercial approach to your work, have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role you can send your CV to pmccarthy(@)lincoln.ie or to speak to Patricia confidentially call 01 661 0444.
Please submit your CV in MS Word format