Project Manager – Technology and Consulting
About this job
Role Title: IT PROJECT MANAGER
Role Summary: My client an IT Consulting company based in Dublin, is looking for multiple IT Project Managers to engage in digital transformation with their clients. This will include creating digital strategies and operating models. As part of this dive we are looking to recruit experienced IT Project Managers.
Ideal Candidate: Project Manager (3+ YEARS), IT and Consulting experience (a bonus).
Highly motivated, Excellent Communicator, proven track record of Project Delivery (+3 years), PMP or Prince 2 qualified, client Relationship Management, experience with regards Business and Technology Transformations. Have some experience with regards; Agile & DevSecOps Methodologies. Also, Industry recognised standard applications such as SAP or Microsoft (MS Project), and Emerging Technology such as AI or IOT.
Role: Permanent, and success will be rewarded with a clear route to progression to senior levels within the firm.
Salary: Negotiable. from 45 – 80K + benefits (depending on experience)
Role Responsibilities include:
- Working with their clients to deliver technology projects. This includes sectors such as; banking, insurance, energy, utilities, retail, wholesale, fast-moving consumer goods and government.
- You’ll be responsible for contributing to proposals and client presentations for complex IT delivery projects
- Manage the assigned project from beginning through to the end, including the budget etc.
- Proven track record of IT Project Delivery (+3 years)
- PMP or Prince 2 qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Consulting experience a benefit (not essential)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly.