Project Manager – Supply Chain & Operations
About this job
Role Title: Project Manager – Supply Chain & Operations
Role Summary: My client an international firm based in Dublin is in urgent need of experienced Managers in the areas of Supply Chain and Operations, Life Sciences and Fast Moving Consume Goods (FMCG) who are passionate about improving business end-to-end supply chains.
Ideal Candidate: I am looking for experienced (5-10 years approx.), in supply chain and operations environments in the manufacturing, life sciences or FMCG sectors. Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects, programmes, and transformations, including project planning and monitoring, resource management (including project finances), benefits realisation, etc.
Contract: Full time position – Salary and benefits are is competitive
Key role Responsibilities include:
- Delivering large scale operational excellence and continuous improvement projects across all levels of an organization, ensuring that all project deliverables are managed to time, cost, and quality.
- Ensuring that project plans, project logs (e.g. Risks, assumptions issues, dependencies logs) and project budgets are managed effectively.
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in your functional area of Supply Chain Management or manufacturing operations.
- PM and / or Lean qualification
- Experience of managing and delivering large-scale projects, end to end.
- 3rd level educational qualifications – preferably within Supply Chain and Engineering, Science, Business Management, or other relevant discipline.
- Hands-on mentality, ability, and interest to work with all levels of the manufacturing organisation from production operations to senior management in manufacturing organisations
- Consultancy background
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly via the link or call 35319026557