Project Manager – Payments
About this job
Role Summary: My client a financial services company based in Dublin 1 is in a need of a daily rate contractor, specifically a Payments Project Manager. The Payments Project Manager is responsible for planning, driving progress and implementing governance as well as partnering with stakeholders to deliver the required business benefits. The Project Manager will manage the assessment of change e.g. people, process, organizational, in conjunction with line of business stakeholders and technology & operations. My client is looking for a January start but is flexible in this regard.
Role Title: Project Manager – Payments
Ideal Candidate: The Project Manager will have a strong knowledge base within regulatory projects and experience of the EU payments landscape (products and systems).
Rate: €575 p/d
Contract: 6 months initially
Role Responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate deep experience of project management and project delivery.
- Leverage your knowledge and experience of the EU payments landscape to facilitate the dialogue necessary to understand existing and target future capabilities and to translate complex concepts and requirements into high level content for senior executives.
- Review business requirements, test plans, test scripts and other relevant artefacts as appropriate
- Apply a high level of project management discipline and rigour to all activities
- Project Management (PMP or Prince qualified).
- A strong track record in Project and Change Management, including Regulatory Projects.
- Experience of the EU payments landscape
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly