Project Manager – IT Infrastructure (Pharma)
About this job
Role Title: IT Infrastructure Project Manager – for Pharmaceuticals
Role Summary: My client a specialised and boutique IT consultancy is looking to expand their team by hiring a proven IT Infrastructure Project Manager with Pharmaceutical experience. My client is looking to hire someone that can manage the complete project lifecycle from initiation through to closure.
Ideal Candidate Summarised: At least 5+ years’ experience in an industry advisory role or a management consultancy. Prince2® / PMP or equivalent qualifications are desirable, and you must have strong communication skills. Possess a successful track record of managing/delivering large scale, complex, IT Infrastructure Projects. Solid knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks. Most importantly, you must have Pharmaceutical experience.
Contract: 1-year fixed term contract with strong potential for permanency thereafter.
Location: Dublin, but will be a remote working role.
Salary: Candidate dependant, negotiable
Role Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget with adherence to quality and compliance standard
- Assist with scope and deliverables definition, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Effectively apply project methodology and enforce project standards
- Budget management and responsibility where necessary
- PMP or Prince
- Solid knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks required
- Pharma background
- Business Analysis Certificate
If you are interested in discussing these opportunities, please contact Darren at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.