Project Manager – Clinical Service (Digital)
About this job
Role Summary: My client a leading healthcare service provider is in urgent need of a Project Manager. This role sits within the Operations Programme, which is responsible for Commissioning activities, overseeing accreditation, policies, contracts and equipping, Business Development Projects and the introduction of new and enhanced operational clinical services.
Ideal Candidate: Someone that has supported Programme Managers in implementing best-in-class programmatic, planning and reporting methodologies to ensure projects are managed in a standardised way. Minimum 3 years’ project management experience, with at least 1 year in a service or system design role.
Salary: Negotiable + exceptional benefits package (depending on experience)
Role Responsibilities include:
- Support the Programme Management Office and front-line service operation leads in ensuring projects are delivered successfully.
- Support Programme Managers to implement project and programme plan reporting,
- Ensuring communications and coordination of workshops and user groups are organised and managed in a structured way.
Bonus Role Requirements:
- Demonstrated experience with clinical service implementation desirable
- Demonstrated digital and/or telehealth experience desirable
If you are interested in this position, please contact Darren Reilly.