Project Manager Agile / Waterfall / Life Insurance
About this job
You will make sure all projects are on time, on budget and with the highest of quality. They are looking for a confident, self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills who thrive in a collaborative team environment.
Ideal Candidate Summarised: The ideal person for this role will have at least 4+ years’ experience in Project Management with experience with Agile & Waterfall Methodologies. Life Insurance experience including underwriting or claims management is advantageous. Additional attributes include Change Management.
6-12-month contract with potential for permanency thereafter.
My client is open to both Daily Rate options and Fixed Term options.
- Location: Dublin South / remote working for the foreseeable
- Salary / rate: negotiable
Role Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Provide leadership to the cross functional project team
- Partner and manage project scope in conjunction with the programme manager & sponsor and ensure appropriate change management is in place.
- Manage, track, and resolve project issues & risk
- Strong PowerPoint & presentation skills
- Review agile teams’ progress with product managers / sponsors, including sprint plans
Technical Requirements (Bonus)
- Data Analysis – Experience of tableau or another analytics tool is advantageous.
- PM tools (Jira, MS project etc).
If you are interested in discussing these opportunities, please contact Darren at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.