Project Accountant – Part Qualified/Finalist
About this job
Our client is seeking a technical thinker with a keen interest in ERP implementation/financial analysis. This unique role is ideal for a progresssive part qualified accountant. You will report into the Finance and Operational Manager.
Based in Dublin West
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively investigate issues, spot abnormalities and identify control risks as well as minor administration and maintenance of existing setup.
- Aim to become a Subject Matter Expert on the finance aspect of ERP system and be seen as the first point of contact for troubleshooting issues.
- Assist in development and maintenance of business reports and reporting tools tailored to specific data requirements of variety of teams and uses.
- Maintain process flow notes for the full lifecycle of financial transactions in the ERP. Develop and update testing plans and notes on new system functionality as appropriate.
- Assist in planning, delivery and review of training courses on the ERP and reporting tools functionality; produce high quality training and help material for users.
- Support the finance team with ERP, reporting tools and general excel knowledge and expertise.
- Collate feedback from users, identify improvements to the systems and take the lead on smaller system developments within the finance team.
- Support the Systems Director on the variety of ongoing and ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- Part Qualified/ Finalist Accountant
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking ability
- Advanced Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working both on their own and as part of a team.