Project Accountant & Analyst, PLC, Dublin South
About this job
Our client is a well-known company especially with Irish “Millennials” who will have used their services or know someone who has in the past few years. Due to current growth a new position has been opened to look after some of the most important entities in the business.
- Improve finance systems & Processes through multiple ongoing finance projects
- Drive efficiencies in financial reporting & analysis
- Build automation within spreadsheets and systems
- Create Finance flows and process mapping
- Assess and execute projects, showing suitability and financial impact
- Support finance on the day to day operational use
- Create and review KPI’s for projects
- Administer user management, performance tracking and systems interfaces
- Participate and take ownership of ad-hoc projects
- Qualified Accountant 0-2 years PQE or relevant experience
- Strong IT experience – Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Hard working with good attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant looking to work in a fast paced and exciting PLC. With the hiring manager offering extensive training that will enhance their CV and skillset. All accountants looking to add value and a non-traditional accountant role should apply.
How to Apply:
For further information on this fantastic job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Matthew Roberts (ACCA) of Lincoln Recruitment.
Mroberts (@) Lincoln.ie
01 661 0444