Professional Indemnity Broker
About this job
Our client, the insurance broker arm of a global professional services group, is now seeking a Client Advisor to join their Professional Indemnity team on a generous salary based in Dublin City Centre.
This role will entrust the right candidate with the day to day professional management of their own book of business as part of the company’s Financial and Professional Indemnity team.
You will be responsible for servicing all aspects of your client’s insurance portfolio as well as providing assistance to Client Executives. This is an exciting opportunity suited to anyone with a background in Corporate Insurance to further their career in a busy and growing team as part of an international brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing the best technical advice and service to Clients and supporting your team
- Negotiating renewals, re-marketing and finalising insurance placements.
- Providing day to day client support and service with a prompt response to enquiries including invoicing, issue of cover notes, endorsements, and summaries within agreed timescale.
You will join this role bringing:
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Professional Indemnity / D&O / Financial Lines within an Insurance Broker
- Excellent IT Skills (including Excel and Word)
- CIP qualification
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please apply directly via this advertisement. For a confidential conversation around this position, or the wider job market for the Insurance industry, please feel free to contact myself – Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists – at kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie or by connecting with me on LinkedIn.