Product Owner / Systems Analyst – SaaS
About this job
My client, a Digital Technology (based in Dublin south) company has an urgent need for a Product Owner / Systems Analyst, SaaS. This key role is responsible for the daily operations of several Enterprise Applications as well as management of changes to those systems.
Ideal Candidate Summarised: The ideal person for this role will have 5 years of Business Systems Administration experience and at least 2 years of application configuration experience in SaaS HR/Finance/Payroll systems. Experience with writing user stories and executing Product Owner responsibilities.
- This is a permanent position
- Location: remote working
- Salary / rate: negotiable, candidate dependent.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Deliver changes to Corporate/Enterprise systems which simplify the business
- Work closely with business department SME’s to understand requirements and devise optimal solutions for system enhancements and bug fixes
- Act as a champion for optimizing user experiences and best system practices
- Manage solution scope, testing, training, and key performance indicators
Technical Requirements (Bonus)
- Experience with at least 1 full Life-Cycle implementation of SaaS applications, essential.
- Agile / Scrum methodology
If you are interested in discussing these opportunities, please contact Darren at Lincoln Recruitment Specialists.