About this job
- Industry leading Industrial manufacturing company
- Extensive blue chip international client base
- Innovative and collaborative environment
My client is a leading manufacturing and repair company, based in west Dublin which specialise in Industrial Mechanical and electrical components. They currently export products across the UK,Mainland europs and UAE, with an extensive portfolio of leading blue chip clients.
Currently operating three factories in citywest and over 120 staff, they now have a requirement for an experienced plant manager, to manage the day to day running of the plant to ensure all areas working efficiently and at optimum levels at all times.The plant manager will be responsible for over 30 staff, with varying trade and skill levels.
- Manage day to day running of the plant to ensure all areas working efficiently and at optimum levels at all times.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimum results.
- Manage and supervise staff preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties
- Oversee and direct the activities of subordinate managers and staff.
- Ensure all staff receives appropriate training on job duties and corporate policies and duties corporate duties etc.
- Ensure compliance with company policy, procedures and applicable regulations.
- Develop and implement and innovative environment for improving processes and procedures to improve performance.
- Understand implement and ensure compliance with all health and safety programs etc.
- Monitor departmental performance against goals and ensure progress is being made and that corrective action is taken where applicable.
- Maintain a sustainable relationship with other Plant /department managers.
- Co-ordinate repair and maintenance work in the plant.
- Ensure that emergency , health and safety equipment is tested and replenished as necessary.
- In conjunction with technical/ Engineering managers in the plant ensure all equipment is calibrated as an when required and all such calibration are recorded.
- Technical input as and when required.
- Attending management meetings as and when required.
- Experienced manager
- Electrical Engineering background would be advantageous
- Expereince within the motor industry desirable
- Used of working in high Quality enviroment
- Proven history for meeting goals and process improvement
if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie