Planner – Carlow, Limerick
About this job
As a result of ongoing success, a Tier 1 Contractor are now seeking to appoint an experienced Planner in both their Carlow & Limerick locations.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be in charge of Managing a reliable and responsive planning service for the project.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ensuring that schedule updates from the various area schedulers are carried out, and that these inputs are cross checked and consistent with one another to support the overall Program
- Ensures that all quality checks are carried out on the Schedule before submitting it externally to the Client
- Monitor progress against schedules, analyse deviations and recommend remedial actions
- Co-ordinate a progress measurement system
- Manage the preparation of and make presentations to project teams and client on schedule control and procedures used
- Extract and analyse specific information from schedules by the use of filters, lookaheads, histograms, S-curves
- Project programme planning, collect and analyse information to plan and schedule construction projects
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Previous experience as a Planner
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Recognised Construction Related Qualification
- Experience working with a main contractor on large scale commercial building projects with knowledge of Civil works, M&E and Fit-Out’s
For full disclosure of the company/overall package, email your C.V to RGallagher@lincoln.ie & we can arrange a confidential chat.