About this job
About the opportunity
We currently have an opportunity within Lincoln Healthcare for a Placement Coordinator/ Recruiter to join our team in Dublin, placing nurses and healthcare support workers into shifts. Working as part of a team, you will act as a liaison between our Clients and our Workers, by coordinating the placement of our Nurses and Healthcare and Support workers into our client’s shifts, often at very short notice, whilst supporting the growth of our client and nurse database. The Placement Coordinator/Recruiter also responds to queries from clients, building strong relationships and making sure these are maintained by offering an exceptional client experience. You will also be answering queries from our workers in relation to all aspects of our business.
What you will be doing:
- Answer telephone calls and emails from clients and input new shift information onto our bespoke software.
- Take inbound/make outbound calls to workers in order to book them into shifts at hospitals and other clinical settings, ensuring their skillset matches the shift requirements.
- Make outbound calls to workers in order to gain their availability for current and future shifts and encourage ongoing worker compliancy.
- Make outbound calls to clients to establish their staffing needs
- Liaise with all internal departments regarding any additional queries.
- Ensure professional, informative, and positive relationships are always created and maintained.
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be proactive, to multitask, prioritise, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to self-motivate and manage time effectively when lone working
- A positive and engaging manner with the ability to solve problems effectively
- A proven track record of overachieving KPIs
- Good team working skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business