About this job
The ideal candidate must have:
- 1-2 years experience working as a pharmacy technician
- Experience with McLernons MPS (an advantage).
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies an advantage.
The responsibilities of the role
- Be accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- To prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- Controlling stock levels and ordering medicines as determined by store requirements.
- Preparation of blister packs and processing and tracking claims.
- Reporting to and supporting the Pharmacist in a busy dispensary.
For more details please contact Poppy on psmullenlincoln.ie