Pharmacy Technician/Buying admin
About this job
- To ensure the accuracy of all pricing for the Group.
- Support Pharmacies with queries in relation to Order system.
- Support OTC & Ethical Buyer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of the information input into Order System and link back to EPOS.
- Monthly IPU updates into Order System.
- Setup & Maintenance of members in Order System.
- Support pharmacies with any Order System queries.
- Maintain Supplier Price Files & monitor current deals in place.
- Process the monthly OTC & PI orders in conjunction with Buyers.
- Collate purchasing information to assist with supplier negotiations.
- Build supplier relationships and ensure that all price files & promotions are received in time for processing.
- Purchase & Sales analysis, promotion analysis & RX compliance.
- Liaise with Pharmacies in relation to any price queries or missing deliveries.
- Report weekly, monthly and quarterly both formally and informally, to an agreed timetable and format, both internally & externally.
Skills & Abilities:
- Highly organised individual who can plan and implement tasks.
- Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Commercially focused, results driven.
- Ability to use initiative, be self-directed and be proactive.
- Possess accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication at all levels & willingness to learn.
- MS Office skills are necessary with strong Excel skills.
- Ability to work within a team as well as under own initiative to strict deadlines.