Pharmacy Store Manager-Cork
About this job
As Pharmacy Store Manager you will be fully responsible for delivering a great customer experience in store, along with delivering the results expected in an ambitious company.
With a customer first approach the Store Manager must actively lead their pharmacy team by encouraging a positive team environment.
- Leading team behaviour to ensure customers always know that they are at the core of our business.
- Listening to our customers, understandingtheir needs on a daily basis.
- Building a strong working relationship with the Supervising Pharmacist and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
- Building teams, recruiting and mentoring the best people to work towards common goals.
- Fostering a learning environment, consistently developing staff knowledge and skills through formal and informal training and mentoring.
- Demonstrating leadership daily, providing the direction and motivation required to deal with challenges and celebrating success.
- Understanding the commercial needs of the business, creating an environment where teams are aware of what they need to achieve, and providing the structures to allow them to deliver the required results.
- Effective management of store operating, staff and stock costs.
- Effective communication with the Support Office team, ensuring that your store has a real voice within the business to secure the support you need to deliver for our customers.
- Ensuring the highest of Store Standards are maintained for our customers and our teams.
- Strict adherence to policies relating to the management of Stock and Cash.
- Understanding the importance of following process, but also being confident to make the right local decisions in the interests of delivering for our customers and the pharmacy team.
- Managing customer events and local initiatives in conjunction with our Marketing team.
- Competitive salary on offer for successful candidates.
- Quarterly bonus
- Generous staff discounts
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Additional long service days
- Comprehensive supervised training
- Tax saver travel scheme
- PRSA pension arrangements
If you are a people, customer focused individual who would like to grow your career with a progressive company get in touch today!