Personal and Commercial Broker – Galway
About this job
I have two positions with one of Ireland’s largest independent brokers to be based in Galway. For this, I am looking for candidates with experience having worked in an insurance broker in either personal or commercial lines. APA preferable but we have scope to consider any candidates who have began the exam cycle.
The role will involve working within a busy team with responsibility for the full servicing of a portfolio of clients. There is one vacancy on the Personal Lines team and another on the Commercial Lines team – the latter of which will be responsible for a portfolio of SME clients while providing support to Account Directors on working with wider corporate clients.
These are urgent requirements and anyone with relevant experience from an insurance broker is encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will
- 2/3 years’ experience in either a Personal or Commercial broking role and able to demonstrate relevant technical knowledge.
- CIP qualification preferable – but APA or progress towards such will also be considered, likewise with Grandfathered qualifications
- Computer literate with experience of working on Open GI advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills, internal and external
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills
To apply, please respond directly to this advertisement with an up-to-date copy of your CV. For a further conversation around this or the wider job market for Insurance, please feel free to contact myself – Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment Specialists – by emailing kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie or by connecting with me on LinkedIn.