Part Qualified Accountant – Mat leave
About this job
Part Qualified Accountant – Mat Leave
The role of Assistant Accountant is a key role within the Finance Department. The role assists in the preparation of quarterly management accounts and annual statutory Financial Statements.
The Assistant Accountant will report directly to the Finance Manager.
The role of Assistant Accountant is responsible for the day to day recording, accounting and reporting on financial transactions.
Specifically this will include:
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts
- Preparing and reporting monthly Management and KPI Information
- Responsible for the Funding Requirements of the Bureau
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Banking and petty cash Reconciliations
- Coordination of the Annual Audit and liaising with the Internal and External Auditors
- Preparation of annual Financial Statements
- Preparation of the annual Bureau Administration Expense and Capital Budgets
- Accounting Technician/ Part qualified Accountant
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good IT skills