Part Qualified Accountant / Accounts Technician
About this job
On behalf of our client, a well established Investment Manager firm in Dublin South, we are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant / Senior Accounts Technician for a permanent position
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare invoicing, work in progress, accruals/prepayments, VAT returns, payroll, bank reconciliations and Receivables for review by the FC.
- Statutory Annual Accounts – preparing accounts and audits including bank, VAT and Tax and CRO filings.
- Using statutory accounts to commutate corporation tax liability, paying liabilities via revenue online system (ROS.ie)
- Managing a Client’s monthly outsource payroll
- Prepare Daily Bank reconciliations for review and presentation to the compliance officer.
- Preparation of Monthly and Ad hoc submissions to Central Bank to include monthly preparation of the ICAAP metrics.
- Preparation of fund distribution spreadsheets and understanding of tax certs status of different funds for investor queries
- You will be a qualified Accounts Technician/Part Qualified accountant with minimum 2/3 years experience in the financial services industry within a finance team
- You will be highly organized, can manage a varied portfolio of responsibilities concurrently, be self – driven and ambitious.
- Problem solver, looking to improve processes, implement controls and build efficiencies and better ways of working
- You will have strong ERP experience and extensive experience with Microsoft products.