About this job
Job type: Full – Time Permanent
Reporting to: Head of Legal
A large financial services company based in Dublin are looking to hire a paralegal to work within their legal department along-side the head of legal and other solicitors within the firm.
- Assisting various members of the legal team in supporting the wider company overall and facilitating in the management of external stakeholders.
- Working on a wide array of legal matters while taking instruction from solicitors
- Attend company meetings and support the company where required
Assisting the legal team with acquisitions, sales of loan portfolios and working on various security issues
Knowledge and Experience
- 2 years + experience working in a similar position either within a law firm or a financial services institution
- Good knowledge and understanding of conveyancing;
- Excellent software skills with regards to (use of database, Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook);
- Experience managing a high number of cases effectively in a pressurised environment;
- Experience in an in-house financial services/credit retail firms would be an advantage.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player; Good organisational skills.
- Professional demeanour and ability to work and communicate at all levels within the organization;
- High energy and positive attitude;
If you are interested in being considered for the above position please apply with a detailed CV to Patricia McCarthy at or 01-6610444