Oversight Fund Accounting Manger – Super ManCo
About this job
Oversight Fund Accounting Manager
Dublin – ManCo – Fund Management Company
A Dublin based Fund Management Company currently seeks a Fund Accounting professional to join their rapidly growing team. The firm which advises fund managers and asset managers on operational, governance, risk and compliance issues relevant to the establishment and ongoing management of different funds. This provides a rare opportunity to move away Fund Fund Administration into a Consulting business.
- Managing the consulting firms selected Fund Administrators to deliver top class service levels via supervision of service delivery through the ongoing compliance with SLAs, timely and accurate reporting including appropriate KPIs and periodic service review calls and onsite review meetings.
- Supporting and planning the on-boarding of new funds and coordinating initial fund set-up with the delegated service providers.
- Day to day oversight of the Fund Administrator’s record keeping and valuation services including the review of NAV, distribution and expense accrual calculations.
- Reviewing Fund performance, including analysing and reconciling share class performance divergences and portfolio performance contribution.
- Liaising with Investment Managers, Administrators and Depositaries in the resolution of breaches, errors and issues and building strong working relationships.
- Assisting the Compliance and Risk functions in the compilation of regulatory and internal risk management reports
- Management of 2 Fund Accountants
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within Fund Accounting. The role comes with an excellent benefits package and unrivalled bonus potential. Working hours are 9.00-5.00pm.
How to apply
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV to Jamie O’Riordan at Lincoln Recruitment.