Operations Manager – Eye surgery
About this job
- Leading Private Hospital Group
- Drive and implement new service line across group
- Excellent Package on offer
I am currently working with a Major Private Hospital Group, undergoing extensive expansion in Ireland. They have recently acquired a number of facilities, and are looking at further acquistions and developments across ireland to increase their market share. They are currently partnered with another organisation in the roll out of new Medical Surgery service line. They are looking for an experienced Business Service /Operations manager, to manage the day to day operations of the services, and drive growth of the service line.
The Service manager will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for coordinating implementations of new services and driving the the growth of the Service line outreach and business development efforts.
- Analyse operations process and implement changes both administrative and clinical
- Support day to day management of hospitals service line, driving efficients and growth
- Commercial Responsibilities – Manage P&L
- Programme manage implentation projects across service offering and cost saving projects
- Manage Clinic Utilizations and Pateint Outcomes
- Engagement with third party providers will be required as will detailed engagement with Senior Management.
- Implemenent and maintain neccessary training protocols for all staff within service line
- Coordinate and implement Safety and Quality protocols across service line
- Business or Clinical Management Degree
- Ideally expereince growing clinical service lines
- Previous experience in Private hospital setting advantageous but not essential
- Highly negotiable package on offer for right candidate – Indicative (€80-100K)
If you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me (Brendan Mullins) on 016610444 / bmullins (@) Lincoln.ie