About this job
Operations Manager required by an established company within the fmcg sector. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
- Work effectively with the management team.
- Lead a team and assist with the management of multiple teams
- Leading out on your own development as well as that of your team.
- Contribute to introducing new initiatives and be influential in change management.
- Working using lean principles as a philosophy and supporting standardisation.
- Being 100% focused on Health & Safety.
- Resource Projection Planning in line with budgetary targets.
- Budgeting and KPI analysis and driving ongoing improvements.
- Supporting the ongoing achievement of accreditations.
- Build business relationships with clients and monitor service levels so they are maintained and improved.
- Previous operations management experience within the fmcg industry
- Strong knowledge on operations around supply chain, warehousing and logistics
- Educational qualification within Supply Chain, Business or similar
- Strong management skill level
- Experience of working in a high volume/turnover organisation
- Customer focused and driven.
- KPI generation and analysis.
- Ability to develop solutions in a fast-moving environment.
- An aptitude for analytics and a focus on Continuous Improvement.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.