About this job
Operations Manager required by a well established organisation within the fmcg sector. This is a permanent role based in Dublin.
- Overseeing and managing the delivery of the distribution targets and proactively assisting with the development and implementation of programs which will see the ongoing improvement of all standards.
- Responsibility for the KPIs and where appropriate implement timely corrective and improvement actions to achieve targets.
- Implement the company’s continuous improvement approach and that employee involvement and participation is actively encouraged and recognized.
- Participate in relevant cross-functional and logistics network projects.
- Achieving budget objectives
- Responsibility for cost tracking, including payroll, overtime control, labour costs and overhead costs for the site
- Track productivity daily across all warehouse functions and associated coaching and performance improvement plans to deliver these targets
- Continuous focus on Employee Welfare with specific emphasis on Health & Safety
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior management position.
- Background within manufacturing or distribution with a strong understanding of the warehouse function
- Educational qualification within supply chain or similar
- Excellent people management and engagement skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication, presentation and reporting skills.