About this job
My client is a leading global corporate bank. This is an exciting opportunity for any candidate hoping to build on their career within Financial Services.
This role is designed to provide support to the bank’s business customers by ensuring sufficient funds are maintained on customer accounts or that overdraft facilities are available to process payments. The successful candidate will also ensure that any changes to customer accounts are legitimate, and that all payment instructions are processed within required cut-off times.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that cheques are processed correctly within the deadlines
- Ensuring all customer queries are processed within agreed SLA times
- Updating customer details on accounts
- Building relationships with offshored colleagues who support the team
- Identification and management of operational and credit risk
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an operational role in Financial Services; including knowledge of SWIFT / SEPA payments and cheque processing
- Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Please apply directly via this advertisement. For any queries on this role or your requirements within the Banking or Insurance industries, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Mitchell at kmitchell(at)Lincoln.ie