About this job
This is an agency work opportunity for a registered Oncology Nurse. The Nurse will be working in collaboration with the teams in the facility to provide excellent care and best practice service for oncology patients. The successful candidate must be empathetic and respectful towards patients while providing exceptional nursing services.
- Performing physical exams.
- Obtaining medical/health histories.
- Providing patients with health promotion, counselling, and education.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other health interventions.
- Coordinating patient care collectively with other members of the healthcare team.
- Supervising staff such as LPN’s and nursing assistants.
- Taking part in critical decision making.
- Research responsibilities.
- NMBI registration (PIN number required).
- Relevant qualifications specific to Oncology Nursing.
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare setting.
- Up to date training in CPR, Manual Handling, Children First, Vulnerable Adults, Fire Safety, Infection Control and Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Proof of immunity for Hepatitis B, MMR and Varicella.
- Competitive Salary – excellent hourly rates.
- Holiday Pay.
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- New and challenging settings.
How to Apply
For further information on this job opportunity please apply via this link with your updated CV or ring Lauren Doyle at 016994443.