About this job
Lincoln Recruitment on behalf of our clients have a number of Nursing roles in various disciplines available. We have permanent and agency roles available in both public and private settings. Immediate interview on offer.
Nurses with experience across the following areas are invited to apply:
- General Surgery
- Theatre (All areas)
- Performing physical exams.
- Obtaining medical/health histories.
- Providing patients with health promotion, counselling, and education.
- Administering medications, wound care, and other health interventions.
- Coordinating patient care collectively with other members of the healthcare team.
- Supervising staff.
- Taking part in critical decision making.
- Research responsibilities.
- NMBI registration
- RGN, RNID, RCN applicants of all levels welcome
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland
- Have fluent written & spoken English
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare setting.
- Up to date training in CPR, Manual Handling, Children First, Vulnerable Adults, Fire Safety, Infection Control and Covid-19 Vaccination.
- Proof of immunity for Hepatitis B, MMR and Varicella.
- Fully Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
- New and challenging settings.
- Dedicated Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant
- 24/7 on-call support for our Agency staff