NQ Solicitor International Firm
About this job
I have an excellent opportunity for a NQ Solicitor to join an International Firm recently based in Dublin. The role will be within the Technology Department & will have you working with a diverse range of clients all across the globe.
With this companies’ exceptional track record and strong international presence this position will give a recently qualified Solicitor the opportunity to accelerate their career.
- Providing support to a wide range of the firm’s client base
- Assisting with the efficient running of the employment desk which includes working on a wide variety of tasks
- Dealing with confidential data of the firm in conjunction with the firm’s data protection policies
- Working continuously in conjunction with the high standards set in place by the company
- Keeping up to date with technical advancements by attending training sessions
- Handling a wide variety of client matters both contentious and non-contentious in nature
- Qualified Solicitor with 0 – 1 year experience in a Top Tier firm
- Experience working in an Technology team – One rotation will suffice
- Strong academic background in law
- Excellent communication skills, hard working and an ability to liaise with clients of the firm
*For further information on this position please don’t hesitate to contact Patricia McCarthy – Senior
Legal Consultant on Email: or Phone: 01 661 0444