New Business Administrator – Motor Finance
About this job
This role is with the Motor Finance arm of my client, an independent Irish-owned financial services group. This is an exciting opportunity for junior candidates hoping to grow their career in the financial services industry – suitable for anyone with previous customer-facing / administration experience and a relevant educational background.
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Answering a high volume of calls per day and dealing with both customer and broker queries in a professional manner.
- Emailing documents for the customer to sign to dealers in a timely manner
- Completing all relevant checks on vehicles prior to issuing documents – cartell, UK HPI etc.
- Checking all incoming documentation for pay out, ensuring documents have been looked at within SLAs and prioritising dealers where required.
- Ensuring all underwriting conditions have been met prior to pay out
- Completing security checks on customers where required.
You will be an excellent candidate for this role given the following criteria:
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner.
- Strong administrative capabilities.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a good telephone manner and teamwork skills
- Good organisational skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks.
If this role sounds like it may be of interest, please apply directly via this advertisement. For further information or for a confidential conversation on this or any recruitment needs within Banking & Insurance, feel free to contact Katie Mitchell of Lincoln Recruitment at kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie.